Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless America



Today we have a new president elect. I have to say, in many ways I am devastated and am at a loss for words.

However, though Obama was not who I was praying would be elected by any means, I know that God is in control. He knew this would be the outcome, He isn't surprised by this. And in that I can rejoice.

I pray though for all the future unborn babies who's lives are now at stake. For out of all the issues that Obama stands for, that I do not agree with, that is the biggest by far.

I also pray for Mrs. Obama and the girls as they will have to get very creative in order to spend time with the the nations new president. May God bless their family in mighty ways.

And I pray for Barrack Obama himself, may God use him to lead our nation in the direction HE sees fit. Obama is just a man, but I serve a God who is the creator of men. May God bless America!

Caroline Ann

No comments: