Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mrs. Ness

So I really do have to apologize to all of y'all who keep checking my blog only to find nothing new. I have been EXTREMELY (should I make that bigger?) busy! So, I will "try" to give you a short update and then over the next week or so give you more detailed blog posts on the past two weeks... Actually I have a whole blog archive in my head, I just never transferred it to here! Sorry 'bout that.

First of all, I want to say thank you for all of those who have been reading this... I feel so blessed! And I am extremely proud of my grandfather for reading the whole thing! =D (Oh course you've finally gotten caught up and I'm about to write a whole bunch more for you to read.) Ooh, and thanks to everyone who has posted comments as well! =)

So, what have I been doing the past two weeks or so? Well, as you know, we have a dog. But of course we didn't get a stupid dog... We got us a smart dog! Yeah! And not only is she smart but she thinks she is smart, or should I say smart"er" then us! Sooo, we have a women (Mrs. Ness) who has been helping us with our little terror. (Haha, maybe that's why they call them terriers... back then they just didn't have consistent spelling and it stuck.)

So, we have really gotten to know this amazing woman. She loves the Lord very much, and we love her! And this past week (well it's been a little more than that now) she and her husband had to move from the old housing on base, to the new housing on base. Along with the rest of their street. And so since she has a two year old, Brendon (and he's quite a cutie may I add) I have been helping her move. =) I have also watched her friends two year old and have a story or two about him that I will probably share later...

And I have to say, I think helping her move last week was probably the best and most enjoyable thing I've done since we have lived here! (And we live in Hawaii... lol.) It was such a blessing to me to get to be around her all week. Mrs. Ness is one of the most amazing women I will ever meet and she really ministered to my heart!

And I think it just proves how much the Lord meant when he said that when we bless others, he will bless us as well! (Luke 6:38) There is nothing else I can think of that I would have rather done last week. =)

And now I'm back to posting at regular intervals, for now anyway. ;)

And though there is a bunch of other stuff I could say in this, I think I will leave it at that and let you know more in other posts...

Go be a blessing to someone today!


Caroline Ann

No comments: