Monday, December 22, 2008

The Race is On!

I feel really bad... My poor blog sorely needs to be updated. I just haven't had the time though! You would think December would be a great month for blogging. Not so this year anyway...

This time in exactly three weeks I will be in Thailand! I can hardly believe it's almost here. I'm REALLY excited, I can hardly stand it. Well, hold on a sec, I can wait, 'cause I do have this one little thing... SCHOOL.

I've been bogged down in school, to say the very least. It's been tough. I am very well organized, so that will help immensely, but still, organization doesn't eliminate the amount of work to be done. I get Christmas day off! Woohoo! But that's really my only school free day. Fun huh?

Never the less, I am choosing to have a good attitude and trying to enjoy the time of year. I mean, it only comes around once, so school or not, you might as well!

H0wever, if you could lift me up in prayer... I really can't think of a time when I've had more school. I know God will use this as a teaching opportunity though!

The race is on though, the countdown has started, I have a lot of school, and I am feeling the pressure! So, here are a couple things that you could pray for:

1) I would be extremely efficent (like more efficent then I have ever been would help!) and choose to concentrate and not let my mind get distracted.

2) That despite the work, I will find time to enjoy Christ and the celebration of His birth!

3) That I would have really good bible times. (Heh, and that I would also have them amidst everything) Please pray that the Lord will draw me into His word... I so desperately need it!

4) That not only would I work really hard, but that I would get good grades. Especially since the majority of my work is for semester finals.

I know you guys are all really busy, but if you've read this. THANK YOU! I will try my best to keep you updated.

Caroline Ann

No comments: