Friday, October 17, 2008

To blog, or not to blog?

That is the question I kept asking myself almost unconsciously. As you may tell, I decided in favor of the former, and so am writing this entry.

Now I give you fair warning, I may not update very much. If at all. I have never been much for writing in a journal or diary, or blogging for that matter. So my past history is certainly not in this poor internet spaces favor. However, I often imagine the kinds of stories and musings I would put in a blog, most very fantastic and rather interesting thoughts. But again, it may be nye impossible. We shall soon see.

And as far as the blog title, I do suppose you might be wondering about that. Well, the name comes from several factors. One being that the blog title, "my view of the world" was already taken, and I wanted something that somewhat portrayed that. And two, my father calls me a princess, and my best friend calls me a queen, therefore I choose the word castle since it seemed to "royal." =) In short, the title simply reflects my view of the goings and comings of those far and near from me. If this doesn't make sense to you, well, I suppose it really doesn't matter.

I pray this finds you well.

Caroline Ann

No comments: