Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time Does Fly--But I won't forget!

Time is flying, I can't believe we've been here a month already! Kinda crazy.
After being here a month--I LOVE IT!! Alaska has been such a HUGGGE blessing.
God really did know what He was doing when he moved us here. =P
There have been so many wonderful things we've enjoyed. Both physically and spiritually.
For me... I've never felt so completed by Jesus. And He completes me in a way nothing else can. It's amazing to say the least.

Anyway, 'lil update there, but I just wanted to assure any blog readers, that I haven't forgotten my promise to blog...
Hehe I have a really good post coming soon this week, so look for it. :)

In the mean time, have you ever tasted raspberries straight from the bush? I hadn't until coming here. I'd had blackberries and blue berries, but not raspberries. And let me just say--they are amazing! The Smith's neighbors have a huge bush in their yard, and they've let us pick from it. :D
Hehe. :) Yummy huh?


Caroline Ann

"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:31-34

No comments: