Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beautiful Days

I think beautiful days come in many different forms and appearences. Just like people. :)

The beautiful days we've been having this week are fog filled with a bit of rain in between. But I think it's beautiful. :) Especially when you stop and look at all the little things around you!



I loved the water slowly dropping off the berries on our tree. And the tiny reflections you could see in the droplets.


Water laced onto spider webs looks pretty amazing as well. It ends up showing the intricate detail of spider webs that are harder to notice otherwise.

I think all of it though points back to one thing--a creative designer.

And I sure am grateful to know Him. :)

Caroline Ann

1 comment:

JBo said...

I love how everywhere we move, there is something unique about each place. I am not a big fan of winter, but I have seen some stunning and creative ideas of our Creator during the winter months...like freezing fog...maybe you'll see it in Alaska!

Your pictures just keep getting better and better! Love you!