Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wyatt Will Do It

A month ago I thought I was being funny, and wrote on our car. And then took a picture (of course). This is what I thought the result was:
And if you can't tell, it's says: "Wash me! (Wyatt)"


What I didn't find out until later on was that the result actually was that Wyatt had to wash the car. (Haha, if I thought this would work every time, I'd write all my instructions to him on there...).
Which is kind of funny. I really hadn't meant it that way, I just wanted the picture.

However, it got me to thinking, and Wyatt really will do things like that. He is such a hard worker when he chooses to be. If something really needs to be done, Wyatt is your man. Speaking of men, He's going to be fifeteen today. Which as an older sister is a bit of a strange thought. But when you have a brother who works hard to act like a fifeteen year old, be mature like one, and love Jesus, it makes it believable.

I think you are such a hard worker Wyatt, and I'm really proud to be your sister. Happy Birthday!!

Caroline Ann

No comments: