Friday, August 20, 2010

We Don't Stop

We don't stop. We really don't. For some reason, I thought we would once we moved here. I mean, we had one of the craziest years possible last year with all the different countries we visited, (Thailand, New Zealand, Japan, England, Italy, Tunisia, Malta, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Morocco) and all the people we had in our home and all the things we went out and did. It was amazing, but we really didn't stop.

So when moving to Alaska, I imagined we'd stop. Take a break. You could say we took a break, if you want to count unpacking three shipments of our stuff while my dad was working. But all done. :) We're busy again. =P

A couple pictures from yesterday:
The weather was beautiful, so I spent a bit taking pictures in our yard. This is one of my favorites. :)


Then I headed over to a ropes course to take pictures of our friends the Smiths.





Doesn't Rachael look like superwoman or something in this one? :D

Lily didn't do the ropes course, but she still got her picture taken. :)
Then we had icecream--no pictures, I was occupied. =P

And then off we went to support Governor Parnell. :)


We never stop, but I think I like it that way. Especially when I bring the camera along. (Thanks mom for all the fun things you let us do!)

Caroline Ann

No comments: